View Single Post
Old February 4 2011, 04:53 PM   #35
starsuperion
Captain

Re: The Time Lord Compendium

Tardis page 26, that has changed it will be added later, and I decided to add this page instead.. the captain uniform is next, and then the female time lords!

Time Lord Compendium: Page 10, the Chancellery Guards!

I felt that the Chancellery, in the old days, would have probably been a part of a Normal Tardis crew. It makes sense that as a plain old Gallifreyan, if you could not join the academy and become a time lord, then service in the Chancellery Guard was most likely the next best choice. But why join the chancellery, if not to be able to traverse space and time and explore??

so an an incentive to drive enlistment, I am sure that the ability to gain favor and accompany the time lord cadets on their missions was probably a worth while and sought after choice. I can see the Chancellery being sent to capture a creature to bring back to the Tardis for study, or secure a piece of technology for study, and replication.. and so on..

in the early days of the Time lords, it was mentioned that they sometimes interfered with other worlds.. and if on missions their ship was commandeered by aliens, it would be necessary to have an action crew available for security reasons, much like the red shirts on a star trek ship..LOL

even though we never saw females in this role, it seems pretty hard for me to believe that all guards were just men.. so expect female guard uniforms to be included as part of this compendium, as well as time lady cadet uniforms..

more to come.. including details on sonics, stazers and so on..this will be more like the TOS Technical manual then anything else..

for large downloads, and the updated images for this compendium, please go to my deviant art website..

here:

http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/

Last edited by starsuperion; February 5 2011 at 04:42 PM.
starsuperion is offline   Reply With Quote