View Single Post
Old February 1 2011, 09:22 AM   #12
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Best Audio Book?

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Ooh, Dimensions in Time...Where did it come from? I watched it on Youtube after Time Crash, and was shocked to see A Dr. Who Episode set within the East Enders Set/characters...? And all the Doctors and Companions...It was fun. I asked about it in "Recently Watched Stories", I believe and no one responded.
"Dimension in Time" was a charity episode made for Children of Need that featured both Doctor Who and EastEnders as part of the former's 30th anniversary. While most fans hate it, I think it's nice to see all of the companions mismatched with the various Doctors. Plus we get the on one screen interaction between The Sixth Doctor and The Brigadier. The production initially began as "The Dark Dimension" which would have been a darker story but complications arose that prevented this from happening.

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Gallifrey sounds way cool too, but John Leeson is both K9s?
Yes but it's not too confusing. Plus, you get to hear a lot of squabbling between the two units.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote