View Single Post
Old February 1 2011, 05:35 AM   #11
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Best Audio Book?

OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
So, tell me some more about the Gallifrey 3 Season mini-series, what does that mean

(Runtime per "episode" and # of "episodes"
is the Doctor included, which one,
overall title of Mini-series and specific "episode" titles, maybe?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallifr...udio_series%29 ... That link might be of interest. Each episode is one cd, and it's about an hour long, I believe. The stars are Romana II (now President Romana, having returned from e-Space), Leela (who remained behind on Gallifrey) and their two K9 units. I don't believe any of the Doctors made appearances, though Maxil does, which is kind of cool.

Spare Parts sounds fascinating as does David Warner performing an Alt-Universe story/series (Loved his performance in B5)
Ah, then I'd certainly suggest picking up both of David Warner's "unbound" cds. Not only will you find that B5 guest, but Sarah Douglas (aka Death Walker) ... and I think it's the second of those that has David Tennant doing the voice of a soldier. He did a lot of voiceover work before being cast as the Doctor.

The Rani Reaps the Whirlwind ... I *think* that's the name of the other cd I wanted to mention. Kate O'Mara has only done one bit of audio work as the Rani, and it follows her adventure after Time and the Rani, sort of leading into Dimensions in Time.
Ooh, Dimensions in Time...Where did it come from? I watched it on Youtube after Time Crash, and was shocked to see A Dr. Who Episode set within the East Enders Set/characters...? And all the Doctors and Companions...It was fun. I asked about it in "Recently Watched Stories", I believe and no one responded.

Unbound sounds Way cool, Sarah Douglas is awesome, would love to see her also come to NuV (along with Michael Ironside)

Gallifrey sounds way cool too, but John Leeson is both K9s?

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote