View Single Post
Old January 31 2011, 02:01 PM   #5
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Best Audio Book?

OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Oh, wow. There's a LOT of audio out there. Besides the awesomeness that is Six, what are your favorite subjects?

And when I saw a lot, I mean Big Finish alone has well over 200 titles available, not just with the Doctors but with Iris, Gallifrey has its own three-season miniseries, Daleks, Davros, Cybermen, and Sarah Jane has her own spin-off audio series that's 9 cds long.

Hmmm. I'm going to suggest an earlier title called Spare Parts. It's not a Six, but that's ok. It's Five, and an adventure on Mondas, which if you're a fan of the Cybermen, you'll recognize straight away.

There are a couple on here who have all of the titles and could give you everything you could possibly want to know about them. It might help them if you narrow down what stories you enjoyed, then they can suggest audios that are similar.
In the show, I've always liked the multiple Doctor Stories, The Master, The Rani, Gallifrey/Time Lord Mythology. Enemy Alien Races, like most of them, Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarrans, etc.

Candlelight and EMH, thanks for your replies as well.

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote