View Single Post
Old January 27 2011, 07:45 PM   #775
CaptainSerek
Commander

View CaptainSerek's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to CaptainSerek Send a message via AIM to CaptainSerek Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CaptainSerek Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainSerek
Re: Whatever happened to Starship Exeter?

As one of those foolish people who is in the embryonic stages of a fan project, I know all the blood, sweat, tears and very hard work it takes to create one. I have nothing but respect for the Exeter cast/crew as well as others who have undertaken these endeavors.

I would like to see Act IV myself, when the Exec Producer has signed off on it and it is ready for upload and enjoyment. I wholly respect their desire for their end product to be as good as they can get it, as it is their faces and names on screen and in the credits.

As I stated previously, I am willing to wait until they are done and happy with it. Signed, Sealed, Delivered. This is true of all fan productions, past, present and future.

/end RANT