View Single Post
Old January 26 2011, 09:47 PM   #26
Yeoman Randi
Vice Admiral

Re: Storage Wars

OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Yeoman Randi wrote: View Post
w00t!

I HATE Dave with a passion. He is such an asshole, it isn't funny. That "yeeeeeeup" that he does. I can't believe no one has hired a crew just to beat the shit out of him. I can't stand his smug attitude and how he bids up a locker when he isn't even interested in it for himself, just to make other people have to pay more for it. I hope karma takes a big bite out of his ass someday.
See, that's why I don't understand why he would agree to go on a reality show such as this. In nearly every episode, they blatantly advertise the name and location of his store (as well as the couple's store). With as many nutjobs as there are out there, it wouldn't take much for one lone crazy to see him, think "He needs to take a dirt nap" and show up at the guy's store. Sure, they may not use last names in the show, but they do on their website and in promotional materials.

If we can have insane astronauts who will wear diapers and travel across the country to confront their lover's rival with a gun, we're at the stage where people need to protect themselves. Instead, Dave is basically saying "I'm an ass. Bring it on." I just hope no one answers his challenge.

I hear ya. I don't think any normal person would be that way on television. I'm sure he has some big goons with him at all times (he certainly has enough employees at his place), and he is so smug he probably thinks he is untouchable. He really is such an ass.

He is also probably getting a LOT more foot traffic in his store what with all the free advertising the show does for him.
Yeoman Randi is offline   Reply With Quote