View Single Post
Old January 26 2011, 12:24 PM   #243
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Typhon Pact: Rough Beasts Of Empire review thread

David R. George III wrote: View Post
Emh wrote: View Post
David, did you see my review? If nothing else, I'm curious to know the origin of Ensign Orr.
Yes, sorry, I'd intended to respond. I actually did not name Orr; the character was mentioned in the Deep Space Nine episode "Paradise Lost."
Thank you for your response, David. I honestly don't recall that from the episode so clearly I need to go back and watch it.

On a different note, I'm sorry to read that you've decided to take a break from the board, although I cannot say I'm surprised. All I can I say is that I understand this place can be frustrating (speaking as a both former moderator of this forum and as a regular/semi-regular poster), but I hope after some time away you'll consider returning. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say I value reading your posts about your books and Trek literature in general. Peace.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote