View Single Post
Old January 23 2011, 03:31 PM   #678
Scinlao
Ensign

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Well, I didn't read the whole thread, but I think just about everyone covered my thoughts.

I am Scinlao, and I was introduced to Star Trek only about 3 to 4 years ago when watching "Encounter at Farpoint". As everyone knows, Q is the absolute best written character in the series.

Picard, Data, Q, and LaForge are my favorite characters. I identify, however much it pains others to hear, best with Wesley Crusher. Not nearly AS intelligent, but everyone I know thinks of me as somewhat of a nerd and a smart-guy. I have my fair share of being picked on, even by friends and behind my back, but I forget about it and keep on doing what I do best. I am also young.

Although I'm probably biased, "growing up" if you will, On TNG. But still, TNG is the absolute best series. It explored philosophical aspects, and humanitarian aspects and dared to "boldly go" into subject where no man had gone before.

I loved it's image of the Klingons(An image diluted in TOS, and RUINED in DS9), and Romulans. The Borg were also a great addition to the Star Trek universe.

Also, I am looking for a roleplay thread... links?

Last edited by Scinlao; January 23 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Scinlao is offline   Reply With Quote