View Single Post
Old January 23 2011, 12:42 AM   #178
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Exploring the Uncharted Territories: A Farscape Viewing Experience

label wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
Now I'm watching "The Locket," which I haven't seen in about 4 years, and I'm getting all weepy. Damn this show.
Don't worry about it.......I'm not even watching the show right now and just watching the video I posted in the previous post got to me. For me, there are only a few relationships that work as well as Critchon and Aeryn.....in fact, only Sheridan/Delenn comes to mind..............
I think Crichton and Aeryn is a lot stronger mainly because they didn't lose the strength in character they individually had. One of my problems with Sheridan/Delenn was it seemed like things got too mushy and it affected them individually too much. I think there was even a scene where Delenn wanted to get away from Sheridan for a while because it effected everything else in both their lives.

With Chrichton and Aeryn, that coolness factor remained all throughout the relationship and the character development was a lot stronger. I consider it the standard on how to do a good relationship, and no other series has gotten close to it ever.