View Single Post
Old January 20 2011, 07:36 PM   #161
Daneel
Rear Admiral

Re: Exploring the Uncharted Territories: A Farscape Viewing Experience

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
"Nerve/The Hidden Memory" in Season 1 is where the big arc is introduced, but it also takes a break in the beginning of Season 2. I'd say the "Look at the Princess" trilogy is where it starts to pick up again, and then most of the show tends to center around it. You start getting more and more arc-related episodes and fewer standalones.
LitmusDragon wrote: View Post
Re: Daneel

^ Glad you like it. It's not my absolute favorite sci-fi series either but it's in the top 5 for sure. You still have a lot of great episodes to get through. Season 3 is probably the best season.
Ah, excellent news. Now I'm looking forward to continuing my Farscape journey even more.

T J wrote: View Post
Just finished the series for the 1st time. Since I'm still digesting I'll simply say... interesting. A little hard to get into... it picked up. All in all it was pretty good. My starving Sci-fi soul needed something, anything sci-fi. I'm now full.
Yeah, that was pretty much where I was coming from. I was hungry for a new sci-fi series, and it basically came down to either this or NuBSG. This seemed more up my alley, although I may yet give BSG a shot some day.
Daneel is offline   Reply With Quote