View Single Post
Old January 17 2011, 05:19 PM   #3234
Angel4576
Rear Admiral

Re: (UEFA) Football Thread - Football not Soccer

Starkers wrote: View Post
Buxton's been out injured since the summer though, and is only just working his way back. Anderson would make a real difference if he were fit. I thill think Leacock with either Barker or Anderson should be our strongest pairing, but Leacock is such a confidence player and his seems rock bottom now(and I don't think Nigel's helping)

Another game another loss. Does look like Waghorn is a target, but on loan. Shame we can't get someone like that permanant, I don't think the team can truly move forwards when we rely on loans so heavily!
Central defence is becoming a real problems. Anderson out for another few weeks again, Buxton only just returning to fitness, Barker well out-of-form, and Leacock's in the naughty corner. I'm not surprised that we're looking to bring someone in!

Terrible on Saturday. Not a single shot on target and woeful at the back again. Roberts - another game and at least the cause of one goal, maybe two.

Still, not all bad news, we beat Shirebrook Town 14-1 in the Derbyshire Senior Cup!