View Single Post
Old January 7 2011, 06:43 AM   #82
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Exploring the Uncharted Territories: A Farscape Viewing Experience

The Princess trilogy is a wonderful quite story (I say quiet in comparison to Farscape's other duologies and trilogies), although not quite my favorite simply because "Into the Lion's Den" and "We're So Screwed" are so utterly awesome.

PsychoPere wrote: View Post
- Is this Braca guy going to be around for a while? He may be an enemy PK, but I like the actor. He's doing a good job as a recurring character. As I've mentioned before, I know I've seen the latter half of season four and PKW in the past, but I can't say I recall much in the way of details.
Yes, Braca is around for awhile and I quite like the character, too, although I wish we got just a bit more development of the character. David Franklin is a wonderful actor, both here and on Hercules/Xena as Brutus (where I saw him prior to Farscape).

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote