Wow. I'm so jealous of you right now.........getting to experience one of the best trilogies of Sci-Fi aired. Like Rojo
, I consider that 3 parter to be quintessential Farscape and some of the best stuff we ever got from that series. What sets this trilogy apart from the other really fantastic ones you'll get two at the end of Season 2 and Season 3 is how balanced the romance, humor, tragedy, action, mystery and everything else that series of episodes does so well. It really has it all and even though I have to give the nod to the 3 parters that ends Season 2 over this one, it's still awesome material that really takes the show to the next level.
A couple of things from memory about the episodes that stuck out to me:
- The sex appeal throughout the trilogy was up there
- Critchon on the shuttle with that "slave" chick and Braka was fantastic.
- The D'argo line about having great sex with Chianna line was great
- The sweetness and tearjerker part with John's possible child was great
- The Aeryn/John stuff was golden.
Man, I really, really wish I was rewatching these with you. You are heading into some seriously awesome stuff!