View Single Post
Old January 6 2011, 03:26 AM   #11
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - "Strength Without Sacrifice is Useless"

There's no doubt...Taret is still haunted by the things he had to see and do aboard that terrible charnel-house of a ship. It's good that Albek will be able to take care of the wounded in battle, but I still worry about Taret, whether it would be good for him to be in this position or not. I don't mean that as any sign of disrespect; it's just that sometimes a real, permanent change is necessary to cope with something on the level of the trauma he witnessed and experienced.

While I think the Federation representatives are smart choices, because two of them will know some of the people aboard this station...I have to admit it, I worry that Jarol is going to sabotage this somehow (either intentionally or subconsciously) because she does not want this to work. And with Ronus nervous, it's not a good combination.