View Single Post
Old January 3 2011, 10:49 AM   #54
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Exploring the Uncharted Territories: A Farscape Viewing Experience

Ladies and gentleman, we have a new Scaper.

I did nothing but grin while reading your last few posts, Pere (except I won't get over it because, as you know, I'm stubborn that way). It's genuinely exciting to see a new viewer experience all of these characters and events for the first time. The introductions of Chiana, Scorpius and Stark are all major highlights (the latter two are my favorite characters) and all I can say is buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life.

That all being said, with your strong enthusiasm about Gilina (yes, she was as brilliant as she was beautiful!), I'm surprised you didn't say anything about her abrupt death. "The Hidden Memory" was my second episode ("Nerve" being the first) and you can't imagine how crestfallen I was at the time. Didn't help that I had a huge crush on her.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote