View Single Post
Old December 24 2010, 01:46 PM   #416
maclaus
Another bloomin' Christmas

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to maclaus
Re: The Christmas Countdown Thread!

A package of goodies I'd ordered a while ago arrived but unfortunately one of the items, a 3-D puzzle of London, was out of stock. Never mind, my older son's birthday is in March and it should be back in stock by then. Also the TAS DVD set for my husband hasn't shown up yet either but he's not worried about receiving a gift late. With the weather and road conditions we've been having I was glad to receive my organic veg and meat box yesterday, never mind other packages.

My last shopping task before tomorrow is to go to the American sweet shop and buy some goodies. I thought it would be fun to buy some Lucky Charms and Capt'n Crunch cereal (hideously expensive on this side of the pond, which is why I hardly buy it) and have it in the cupboard on Christmas morning for the kids to find. I'll also buy some American candy bars for their stockings, but not Hershey's...ptui!

For the rest I need to do mediocre things like finish cleaning the bathroom, brush the dog, vacuum, and so on. All the food for tomorrow is in the house and the presents that have arrived are wrapped. I love taking it easy the day before Christmas.

High-quality, beautiful hand knit items in support of charity available at Neighbourworks - Close Knit Style. Check it out!
maclaus is offline   Reply With Quote