View Single Post
Old December 23 2010, 05:38 PM   #33
Greg Cox
Re: New Catalog covers and info- cover/info not final

Defcon wrote: View Post
Not Trek, but there's also a description for Greg Cox's Warehouse 13 novel A Touch of Fever:

An original, official tie-in novel by New York Times bestselling author Greg Cox based on the hit Syfy drama Warehouse 13!

Hidden away in the Badlands of South Dakota, Warehouse 13 is a top-secret repository for historical artifacts imbued with dangerous supernatural properties. Warehouse agents Pete Lattimer and Myka Bering are on the lookout for loose artifacts raising havoc. Reports of a genuine psychic healer, along with a possibly related epidemic of mysterious illnesses, lead Pete and Myka on an investigation that stretches back to the bloody history of the Civil War. But when Pete is infected with a deadly fever, Myka and the rest of team must track down a pair of cursed gloves—before a madman unleashes a virulent plague upon America...and the Warehouse team loses one of their own.
I guess its accuracy is similar to the Star Trek books, but maybe Greg can chime in on that.

Actually that's 100% accurate, probably because I pretty much wrote the copy myself!

(Although I should probably throw in the proviso that the manuscript is still being edited and looked at by syfy, so there could be some editorial revisions down the road. I doubt if the basic plot will change, though, since that was approved in advance.)

Can't wait to see the cover!

(Thanks for posting that, btw.)
Greg Cox is offline   Reply With Quote