View Single Post
Old December 19 2010, 06:09 PM   #73
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: SMALLVILLE Winter Hiatus Thread *Spoilers!*

The series will wrap production in late March early April. They're on winter break right now so they won't return until the start of Jan. I'd say they have at least two thirds of the series in the can given that they shoot basically four a month. I believe that we who are doubting about Micheal's return/lack of return is due to the way that casting announcements are usually revealed by the showrunners. They would chomp at the bit to tell us that Rossenbuam is back in the fold. I proposed that they've been holding on to a big secret but then jokingly got dismissed when people brought up that Brian and Kelly would not be able to sit on a secret that big lol. The fact of the matter is that they're running out of time to make an announcement like this. Essentially we know the titles up to episode 17 or 18 now...right Jet? They have a closing window of about two months to get Michael back and the fact that no one has heard zilch about this from Mike himself would indicate he has no interest. As I've mentioned several times, the ball is in his court.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.