View Single Post
Old December 17 2010, 03:23 PM   #16
Start Wreck
Fleet Captain

Re: Fallen Star - Episode 1 (it's not Star Trek, but it's close)

Thanks old bean, what-what, tally-ho!

----------

I spoke to my fellow partner-in-crime... uhh... co-producer the other day about the prospect of more episodes.

Yes, more episodes! Like... whoah!

Well, we hadn't really discussed it for a while. To be honest, I wanted to do more than one when we first started, but as the project took nearly 2 years, the appeal waned by the end of it.

I will say, though, that he is "open to the idea", although we both agreed that we need a well-deserved break for the time being. Like, maybe even years.

That said, I do have some stories in mind and I would certainly like to bring them to the small screen if I can, so we'll see if any of them inspire us enough to make it happen. We'd also have to talk to the cast about the possibility of reprising their roles, which they may not necessarily want.

So, we're not ruling anything out. We may well do some more episode(s) in future. We just can't promise anything.

-----

Incidentally, I've now put the bloopers on YouTube. There's quite a lot of them, at 25 minutes long! Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...D4B2146C2A405F (EDIT: maybe not work-safe; contains mild swearing and nudity.)

I found these funnier than the film, but maybe that's just me.
Start Wreck is offline   Reply With Quote