View Single Post
Old December 12 2010, 06:08 PM   #109
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Full story for Bryan Singer's planned SUPERMAN RETURNS sequel reve

@Christopher...ask the poster who used it the first time, if you read my post (which you must have because you quoted it) I stated how much I hate that term being used instead of emotional turmoil. I know it stands for emotional...I capitalized it for the basis of emphasizing my point which I guess you failed to see. EMO is like using the word "gay" to describe something that is stupid or "lame" now to describe someone with emotional problems. For some reason you are fascinated instead of my capitalization of it.

We also don't need a lesson on the variety of Lex's...I believe some of us have made quite clear the version that we would have liked to see. Kevin Smith used this version in his drafts of "Superman Lives" . For whatever reason Singer chose to use the real estate schemer version from the Donner films which is fine, but I don't think that is what fans were anticipating in "Superman Returns". The "Smallville" version you indicated happens to be based on the adult version of the corporate tycoon/super genius that is currently depicted in the comics.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote