Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old December 12 2010, 10:38 AM   #38
Jax
Admiral

Re: Mass Effect 3

Herkimer Jitty wrote: View Post
They'll release on time, because the video game industry is a business and taking more time costs more money.
Mass Effect 2 was pushed back from Q4 2009 to Q1 2010, and quite a few games get pushed back in there development. I don't know how Bioware manage to make 3 games at once (ME 3, DO 2 & SW:TOR) there gods among nerds

TBH after how well ME 2 did in a post Christmas slot to avoid games like COD, Uncharted 2 & Creed 2 am surprised they want to put it up against would could be a similar lineup but with another big RPG thrown in "Elder V".

I see Elder V being pushed back because its one of those games, which end up too big for its own good and I do fear a buggy launch.

Sparky wrote: View Post
I wish more companies were like Valve. Release the thing when it is ready.
Rockstar is another who seem to like to take their time, I remember when people were saying Red Dead Redemption would not make a large profit, boy were they wrong. There also saying the same about LA Noire...

Rockstar = Great quality and $$$...same with Valve, people should learn from them.
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is online now   Reply With Quote