View Single Post
Old December 4 2010, 06:54 PM   #168
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - The Shadow of the Order

TerokNor wrote: View Post
Though I am also a bit disspointed with Brenok..why does he has no heart for the poor female cardassian? I mean he does have a heart for Saratt! She is sort of in the same position..ok, not as worse, but what does he know who she is? And like she said then...she is NO agent. Brenok is so smart normally...he should not just assume things.
I think he is angry, VERY angry (not necessarily with her). He probably thinks that Nagem could/should have fight against it...somehow. She just gave up and "let them do this to Saratt".

Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
I wanted to hit her when she called Saratt that horrible "name"!

But I think maybe she was doing that to try to deny the atrocity she'd seen--to block it from her mind--because once she acknowledged his name, and started to remember, it got to her.
Maybe it was easier to think of him as a piece of equipment, or maybe she got used to do that, I don't know. But I didn't like it either. And neither did Brenok. I imagine Taret was angry too.
Nerys Ghemor wrote: View Post
The way she described the Obsidian Order not caring about the horrific pain Saratt was in, that "Oops, oh well, that one was practice--we'll get it right the next time" mentality...how HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Those clamps weren't there not to let motionless Saratt slide off the table They KNEW it could have gone wrong

"Reagan, it appears, is really only an ardent unionist if the unions in question are in Poland" - Stephen King, Skeleton Crew
Gul Re'jal is online now   Reply With Quote