View Single Post
Old November 26 2010, 03:30 PM   #55
Scout101
Admiral

Re: So I cancelled Netflix today.

Starbreaker wrote: View Post
Netflix has the option to "save" new movies too. I did that with several things last year like Moon, which never played anywhere near me.
Yes, it does, but you have to search for the movie to save it, and know what you want ahead of time. Blockbuster has a tab that says "releasing this week", another that's "Releasing next week", and then a "In Theaters" tab. Using the In Theaters one, you could scan through those and save them quickly. Unless I'm doing it wrong, can't find anything similar on Netflix.

Netflix's definition of New Releases pisses me off as well. It defaults to showing a list of anything that's come out in the last couple years, rather than actual new stuff...

So yeah, while netflix is a good service, let's not blow smoke up their ass and pretend they are perfect and everyone else sucks. Blockbuster DID have some better features
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote