View Single Post
Old November 25 2010, 06:27 PM   #146
Nerys Ghemor
Vice Admiral

Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - The Shadow of the Order

I didn't want to say it before, but I'd had this terrible feeling about Sabal, and been worrying that he was going to die, though my fear was suicide.

Maybe the Obsidian Order has "bought" someone in the Federation, as crazy as that is. They would love to set this up as an act of racial hatred, undermine the alliance, make it look like the Federation is crazy and cannot be trusted. Personally...I think Kapoor and Brenok are right about what should happen to whoever did this, assuming it's that kind of scenario. Somebody like that should NOT get to go to a resort for a few years and then be done.

Still, I have my doubts as to exactly what kind of scenario this is, but I won't put them here.

And poor Zabar. To find out that report that was supposed to be made of BS that no one could use, was actually used as a how-to manual for torture...poor thing. I hope that being able to help (I hope) undo it as much as it can be undone will help her to know for sure that she really wasn't ever the type of person who would do this.

I see too that I was right about the implants on the other crew's fingers...at least, I think so.

At first I was kind of surprised that Asu Ronus was laughing. It seemed so out of step at first...and yet, when I thought about it again, I realized that it ought to prove to him that he does have real harmony and care between host and symbiont, that they both have to be feeling that together. He can now rest assured, I think, that he is NOT to Ronus what the Obsidian Order and that ship are to Saratt.

Last edited by Nerys Ghemor; November 25 2010 at 06:59 PM.
Nerys Ghemor is offline   Reply With Quote