View Single Post
Old November 24 2010, 04:49 PM   #33
the G-man
Commodore

Re: Venture Brothers

The Lensman wrote: View Post
Wasn't sure what to make of the end (not the bit after the credits)...pretty much saw it coming with the Spanish Fly part with the huge fly. Still it was a bit much, tho I just assumed they'd turn back eventually. Guess they'll get killed by the gang before that happens.
The bit with the mutated hookers was there to, in some ways, bring us back to the "original" Doc/Brock relationship: Doc screws up yet another bit of super-science, Brock charges in and kicks ass. We didn't need to see them get killed because we know that's how Brock operates.

Basically, it was there simply to say "Brock is back, baby!"

TheGallifreyanSith wrote: View Post
The running theory on the 'swim board is that 21 will go back to his online business; I'm thinking he'll either turn OSI/Sphinx or he'll start Arching as "The Viceroy".
They seem to be making it pretty clear that 21 is now one of the good guys so I don't see him going arch on anyone.

If anything, my theory's been that, given his pretty easy friendship with Hank and Dean, he'll be trained as a replacement bodyguard for if/when Brock leaves for good.

Monarch and Mrs. The Monarch really need to get some resolution with the whole Arching Doc. angle and reveal what's got him so pissed at Rusty
I don't know if this is WHY the Monarch is so pissed but I'd bet my left nut that Monarch is Rusty's long lost brother and, therefore, another of the many "Venture brothers."
the G-man is offline   Reply With Quote