View Single Post
Old November 23 2010, 11:53 PM   #34
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: So I cancelled Netflix today.

Starbreaker wrote: View Post
darkshadow0001 wrote: View Post
Captain Craig wrote: View Post
As to you saying 80% of your discs were badly scratched or cracked I find that hard to believe. In my 4 years with them I've had ONE cracked disc and only 2-3 so scratched they wouldn't play well. Memento was one of them.

I too am amazed you flatly cancelled before doing research to determine if BB would be something you'd like. As noted "half a loaf" via unlimited one at a time, is better than "no loaf".
The past year 80% of my discs has been badly scratched or cracked. The first FIVE years most of the time was fine. I've had more then one cracked disc... I'd say at least 7 or 8.
That sounds like someone is tampering with your mail.
This past year-to-date I've not had one bad disc, scratched too bad to play or cracked. Not one and I go through a lot of discs. Something does sound suspect here. Do you have a roommate or someone who might want to screw with you?

With an unstable job I can see cancelling Netflix or any WANT. I've nearly stopped getting any monthly comics the last two years, instead waiting on collected editions which can then be found themselves discounted.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote