View Single Post
Old November 23 2010, 08:37 PM   #29
darkshadow0001
Rear Admiral

Re: So I cancelled Netflix today.

Captain Craig wrote: View Post
As to you saying 80% of your discs were badly scratched or cracked I find that hard to believe. In my 4 years with them I've had ONE cracked disc and only 2-3 so scratched they wouldn't play well. Memento was one of them.

I too am amazed you flatly cancelled before doing research to determine if BB would be something you'd like. As noted "half a loaf" via unlimited one at a time, is better than "no loaf".
The past year 80% of my discs has been badly scratched or cracked. The first FIVE years most of the time was fine. I've had more then one cracked disc... I'd say at least 7 or 8.

My reasoning for cancelling is not just because of the raise in price, it's also because of my job being unsteady. Please keep that in mind Netflix is a WANT service in my life not a NEED. Until I find a job that's more steady, I will have to put Netflix on hold after while. That's the majority of my reasoning.

Also my question about Blockbuster was because I noticed they had games to rent on the online service as well... I never noticed that before, and I was just wondering how good their service was.
darkshadow0001 is offline   Reply With Quote