View Single Post
Old November 21 2010, 09:04 PM   #249
JacksonArcher
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to JacksonArcher
Re: The Dark Knight to have a female villain?

Teresa Palmer, who was slated to star as Talia al Ghul in George Miller's planned but eventually aborted Justice League film, apparently wishes to star as the character in the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises. Did she just reveal that Talia is in fact a character in the film or is it just her wishful thinking that she portray any female role (Nolan is currently looking for two female leads)? You be the judge.

“I’ve definitely put the feelers out there with my agents and that would be something I would be really glad to have happen,” Palmer replied. “I doubt I would be one of the actresses high up on Nolan’s list. I think they are definitely going after woman with a much bigger profile than I,” she added. “It is the longest shot in history for sure but I’ve put my name out there with my agents and things. So we’ll see who ends up doing that role. My managers made the phone calls but I’m pretty sure that they will end up going with a big name girl.”
Click here for more. So, what do you think? Would you want Palmer in TDKR playing Talia of all characters? Do you even want Talia in the film, and does Palmer's comments put more weight to the rumors that Talia is a character in the film?