View Single Post
Old November 20 2010, 02:00 AM   #963
Re: Welcome new Voyager fans!

Hey all, brand new poster... long time lurker/reader. Huge Trek fan. My father started me on the original series when I was little. I remember all the fanfare and high expectations when TNG started in the media and we quickly took to it. It took me a while to get use to DS9, though in defense I hadn't really started watching it and getting into it until a few years back. Voyager, though came along and I just fell in love with it. The characters, the premise, the acting, the stories... it just offered something that opened up the Trek universe even more so in my mind.

People that know me well always ask what my favorite Trek is (which is like asking me what my favorite Beatles or Dylan song is... depends on the day), and sometimes I have to take a hard swallow before answering, but in terms of what I've sat down and watched and continue to watch... it's Voyager. Just wanted to jump into the peanut gallery and throw my two cents around and hopefully meet some folks just as seemingly obsessed with the Trek universe (with a Voyager predilection of course) as I am.
Copernicus is offline   Reply With Quote