View Single Post
Old November 18 2010, 07:02 AM   #1919
Admiral James Kirk
Writer

Re: Star Trek: Online

Akiraprise wrote: View Post
Admiral James Kirk wrote: View Post
I'm thinking that if any of you have any design skills you might want to give this a shot. It would be cool if someone around here designed the next Enterprise.
I agree.

As for me I've been neglecting my STO playing for some time now. I think it's time to get back into it, since I am paying after all.

Speaking of getting back into the game I have a few questions. I haven't played since my free trial and that was way back in May. I stopped playing because I didn't have a reliable internet connection since I was stealing it from my neighbors. Well I've decided to start paying for my own connection again and my lady love wants to try the game herself. I've bought her a copy and plan on installing it on her machine in the next week or so.

What I would like to know is that when I sign back up will I be able to play with her and accompany her on her missions? Will she be playing the same missions I played when I started last May or will there be all new missions for a newbie to play? Also will I be able to play all those weekly episodes that weren't around when I started? Will I be able to complete those missions I never finished when I canceled my account?

Will I even recognize the game when I come back? I understand that Cryptic really jazzed this game up since last I played.