Thread: Minecraft
View Single Post
Old November 11 2010, 09:44 PM   #71
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Minecraft

I've been steadily taking pictures of my activities in my current MC world. I'll get around to posting pictures, eventually. Last night I stumbled upon a lava cave while exploring/expanding my massive underground cave complex. I created several exits to the surface, one of which goes straight down to the lava area. I mined some obsidian and made a portal. I have to say I didn't find the Nether very impressive, although the sound the Ghasts make is just evil. Didn't see any pigmen and didn't stick around to get killed. I will probably go back to get some lightstone now that I've read you can mine it with your bare hands. I will probably grab myself a few stacks of netherstone and mud, too, for building purposes. I like some variety in my structures and my all-wood house is looking a bit dull. Maybe netherstone walls...
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote