View Single Post
Old November 11 2010, 02:15 AM   #171
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: Spider-Man movie (casting, rumors, pix till release)

DigificWriter wrote: View Post
^ I haven't seen Inception, but if the role is that minor, then you have to look at the track record of the actor in question and whether or not there are extenuating circumstances; given that Caine has pretty much become one of a stable of actors that Nolan likes to work with, it doesn't surprise me that he would have taken a role in Inception regardless of the size of said role. I really don't believe that Caine would take a 'bit part' role in a movie that wasn't directed by Nolan, although I could be wrong.
This is Michael Caine we're talking about! I doubt the man has ever turned down a single paycheck in his entire career!

But that really has nothing to do with Spider-Man.

Something that is about Spider-Man: MovieWeb is reporting that Zooey Deschanel is being offered the role of Betty Brandt. It seems the Deschanel women keep playing Spidey secretaries. Zooey's older sister Emily played the bored secretary at the end of the pizza delivery sequence at the beginning of Spider-Man 2. http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEAT905pcAuWDF