View Single Post
Old November 9 2010, 07:05 PM   #229
PsychoPere
Vice Admiral

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead Season 1 Discussion & Spoilers

label wrote: View Post
PsychoPere wrote: View Post
Zombies definitely couldn't climb fences
I might be misremembering, but I didn't think the zombie actually got over the fence but sort of made a half-baked attempt to get over the gate, failed, and then the walkers knocked the fence down.
I had looked away from the tv screen for a few moments and when I refocused on it, the fence was down, but I suspect you're remembering correctly.

label wrote: View Post
As for the "affair" between the wife and friend........I really hope that is dealt with and over in an episode as I could sincerely less about a love triangle in the context of an apocalyptic zombie story. I didn't care for them in Lost and I certainly don't think this series will benefit from their use beyond just being an easy crutch for writers to lean on for easy story-telling.
If the tv series keeps to the comics roadmap, the affair itself (and most of Rick's reactions to it) should be over pretty quickly, though there will be some lingering effects for quite some time.

For those of us who've read the comics, where do you think this season will end, if it ends in similar comics-inspired events?
PsychoPere is offline   Reply With Quote