View Single Post
Old November 1 2010, 10:13 PM   #72
Zachary Smith
Vice Admiral

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead Season 1 Discussion & Spoilers

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
Zachary Smith wrote: View Post
mecha nevermore wrote: View Post
^how do they digest the food they eat...do they poop? This can go on & on.

I'm a Doctor of Chiropractic and I KNEW that the hours I spent in Biochem, Pathology, Clinical Neurology, Neuro-anatomy etc would actually pay off eventually.

I'm writing a short book which contains sections on "undead" physiology AND the mechanisms by which they have become reanimated (no, it's NOT a virus). I've actually figured out a very reasonable and "real science" explanation which accounts for virtually all aspects of the "life" cycle of the living dead in a real-world way. It's a completely original explanation which I have NEVER seen touched upon in any zombie-fiction or film that I've ever seen. And, yes, the zombies ARE actually dead by every known medical and scientific standard. The biochemical process of "life" has been supplanted by another system entirely. Should have the work done in another couple weeks.
So when the Zombie Apocalypse happens for real, I will now know that it's your fault.

Well, it's not a "how-to" manual so much as a "what-the-hell-happened!?!" book.

My favorite TV show is "Cool Hand Luke Skywalker--Texas Ranger". The best episode is the one where he fights Samantha's wacky Sith Lord Uncle, Darth Arthur . . ."
Zachary Smith is offline   Reply With Quote