View Single Post
Old November 1 2010, 05:48 AM   #27
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead Season 1 Discussion & Spoilers

I enjoyed this quite a bit. And yeah, you do feel for those zombies. They're portrayed like people in a lot of pain, especially that one that was crawling in the park. The part near the end where whatshisface was under the tank surrounded by zombies had me on the edge of my seat. I was wondering how he'd get out of that scrape. I'm looking forward to more. Whatshisface has to get back to his son and wife who's now taken up with his former partner and there seems to be a community out there under military protection. I didn't catch where it was. Nevada? I wonder if they'll get there only to find out that it's been taken by the disease. I don't know if we'll ever find out what exactly happened, but somehow it doesn't matter. It looks like it'll be a good ride.

Frankenvorta wrote: View Post
Maybe BSG would have been better if the Cylons were zombies?
I had the same thought during the show. What if the cylons were zombies?

ObiWanShinobi wrote: View Post
Broadcast looked fine to me. This premier had some really good elements to it like that hospital scene and how he was in and out of consciousness when his partner came with the flowers. I wonder how much time had transpired.
Yeah, how much time did pass? Also, how did whatshisface survive in the hospital without nourishment and without being found by the zombies?
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote