View Single Post
Old October 28 2010, 03:25 AM   #58
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - The Shadow of the Order

Gul Karama must have been a terror at home, for his son to come to that opinion instead of copying his nasty attitudes.
We've got the winner!

You will meet Gul Karama personally, with Kapoor. I'm sure you can't wait..........
I'm actually kind of surprised Starfleet let her just resign, especially with the coup and the border closing--AND her connection to the gul responsible for the coup. Not to mention the report Ullmann brought back and the behavior she would've described from Karama--the very man that Kapoor ended up marrying. That's why I thought they would not accept her resignation and would figure she was either a traitor or a victim.
Those are very good questions. All in good time and in the correct story IF I finally get there

But I question...if their attitude is THAT bad, why are they even bothering with this? Why don't they stay isolated forever? Those are definitely questions I find myself asking. What is it about this mission that would make them try something like this, instead of giving the middle finger again?
You should ask Daset and/or Jarol about this. Send Brenok, she'd tell him the truth