View Single Post
Old October 19 2010, 09:26 PM   #522
23skidoo
Admiral

Re: What games are you playing currently?

I just bought a brand-new Mac Intel so I'm hoping to get some serious gaming done (in part once I install the Windows partition).

Right now one game I'm playing a lot is Eternal Damnation. It's a fantastic fan-made mod of the infamous Postal 2 that the company that made Postal liked to such, they released it with the main game. Postal 2 is not very well liked by a lot of people (it is a pretty rough game), but Eternal Damnation is a very different experience, being a very intense, scary, zombie-and-devil fighting adventure. I was quite impressed with it.

Once I get my Windows cranked up again, I have several games ready to be installed and enjoyed again. I make no apologies for these being old games. I like them:

Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 and 2. Someday we'll see Episode 3 again but in the meantime I'm looking forward to hanging out with Alyx Vance again.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. This is what Twilight should have been.

Mass Effect 2: Not an "old" game, of course. I found a discounted copy and I figure having a CG version of the gal from Chuck on my computer isn't a bad thing.

Alex
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote