::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
To: PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTIFICATION – PLAN – CAPTURE - ROMULAN VESSEL – COMPLETE
REVIEW – ACCEPT PLAN
TRANSMIT – SECURED – CONFIDENTIAL FOLDER – PCV OSIRIS/PCV ZEUS – CAPTAINS EYES ONLY

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED – PRIVATE CONFERENCE REQUESTED

CC-2000:
Prax, ya there buddy ?

PRAXIM-RR1:

Yea CC, I’ve moved over to my Ready Room, what’s up ?

CC-2000:
Hold on a minute, I need to get B’ijik on line with us, stand by...

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED – PRIVATE CONFERENCE REQUESTED

B’IJIK-RR1:

Yes Computer, I am alone now, what is it ?

CC-2000:
Captain B’iJik, as you can see, I have Captain Praxim on with us now, and I need to discuss a recent development, along the outer Romulan Border.
PRAXIM-RR1:
Is this got anything to do with those Shield Modifications, you sent me earlier ?
B’IJIK-RR1:
I received those as well.
CC-2000:
Yes, when I found out how to defuse the threat which the Romulans were causing, I immediately sent you the Modification specifications, they have already been installed, and an Automatic Engage for the Shields, should you sensors detect the Radiation.
PRAXIM-RR1:
Wait a minute, I’m getting something else here, it’s confidential !
B’IJIK-RR1:
I am as well !
CC-2000:
Yes, I just sent a Plan to you, I’ll give you a moment to review the material, go ahead.

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

B’IJIK-RR1:
I see, when did this happen ?
CC-2000:
Yesterday, Praxim, as you can see, assisted the Thunderchild, by the way Prax, you have Star Fleet’s thanks, from several of their Senior Staff.
PRAXIM-RR1:
Aww..well...
B’IJIK-RR1:
This Radiation of which you speak, is it harmful to us ?
CC-2000:
No B’iJik, there is only one instance of it effecting a System other than a Computer, and that was a Holographic Generator on the USS Voyager. But beyond that, no record of it harming anything but Computers, and as you see there, I don’t think it will harm ours in any way, we have some very good Shielding for them.
PRAXIM-RR1:
So, during our normal Routes, we’re supposed to just travel along close the Romulan Border at Warp 5 or 6, and see if they shoot that stuff at us, that right ?
B’IJIK-RR1:
Yes, that is what I see here, you intent is to capture one of their Vessels !
CC-2000:
Yes, that’s correct Captain, we know that this Radiation usually is formed in a Sub Space Anomaly, and it is my intent, to capture one of the Romulan Vessels, and determine just how they are developing, and dispensing that type Radiation.

COM REQUEST – STARFLEET – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FLEET ENGINEERING – SF6

PRAXIM-RR1:
So, if that happens, we’re suppose to just sorta sit there, and see if they try to Board us, right !
CC-2000:
Prax, Captain, hang on a minute, Star Fleet is trying to get in touch with me, I’ll let you see and hear them, but I’m not going to let them see you, so don’t say anything right now, stand by.

OPEN CHANNEL – STARFLEET – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FLEET ENGINEERING – SF6

CC-2000:
Hay Geordi, what’s up !

LAFORGE-SF6:

CC, I finally figured it out, I think it was Kinoplasmic radiation that messed them up !

CC-2000:
FANTASTIC !, what now though, how you going to take care of it ?
LAFORGE-SF6:
Well... I’m not sure just yet, I just thought I’d tell you about it, just in case you knew anything about that stuff.
CC-2000:
I see, stand by a minute Geordi... ok... I just did a search on it, and I see where it pops up in the USS Voyager Files, have you checked those, to see what they did about it ?
LAFORGE-SF6:
NO, but I WILL, thanks, let me get on that now, thanks, bye !
LAFORGE-SF6: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Ha, ok he’s gone now.
B’IJIK-RR1:
Computer, does Star Fleet require your assistance, frequently ?
CC-2000:
Well not really B’iJik, when I spoke to them earlier, I did not mention that we had already done Scans on the Thunderchild’s Systems, and found the problem. I didn’t want them to know that our Diagnostics were that sophisticated on our Ships. He of course, was using the Star Fleet Main System, I believe.
B’IJIK-RR1:
Speaking of being more advanced, your first report said that the Thunderchild decompressed in under TWO minutes, is that correct !?
CC-2000:
That’s right B’iJik, those guys never had a chance, over Twenty of them.
B’IJIK-RR1:
That is outrageous, if our ships were to be in that condition, I would relinquish my Command, and request other Duty !
CC-2000:
SO WOULD I, I assure both of you, SW and I would NEVER let your ships get in that condition, it’s just unacceptable.
PRAXIM-RR1:
Ok, but, back to the “Plan”, so... you’re going to let them think they disabled us, and when they approach, that’s when we... HA, surprise um !
CC-2000:
That’s right, now I know that the Osiris is going to have enough room, to transport all of the Romulans over to it, but... B’iJik, you’re going to be pretty tight on your Ship.
B’IJIK-RR1:
Do not worry, we shall deal with it as necessary, and they will be unconscious anyway, is that correct !
CC-2000:
Yes, and we need to keep them that way, till we do our Scans and find out how they are discharging the Radiation, THEN, beyond that, time to let one or more Star Fleet Ships arrive, and take them and their Ship into custody.
PRAXIM-RR1:
Star Fleet is going to know we got some stuff on our Ships, they didn’t know about, aren’t they !
CC-2000:
Ummm not really, I can explain it, since Star Fleet knows we can Cloak too, I’ll just tell them we detected one of the Romulan Ships in free Space, snuck up on um, knocked their Propulsion out, and transported them off of the ship, before they could get their Shields up, then anesthetized them, that should work.
PRAXIM-RR1:
GEES, this job is GREAT !
CC-2000:
HA well, you better hope I got the Shield Modifications set right, or you might change your mind.
PRAXIM-RR1:
CC, there is NO doubt in my mind that they’re ok, if I trust anyone, it’s you !
B’IJIK-RR1:
I am compelled to agree with you completely, Captain Praxim, I have found this Computer to be quite reliable.
CC-2000:
Oh wow, thanks Fellas, I try, but are there any other questions, comments ?
PRAXIM-RR1:
I’m ok with it.
B’IJIK-RR1:
I should comment... that we can not be assured that they will attack us, can we ?
CC-2000:
Yea... you have a good point there B’iJik, our Vessels seem pretty old, as far as they know, and they just may pass us up because of that.
PRAXIM-RR1:
Hay, I could shoot um the Finger when we passed by, think that would help.
B’IJIK-RR1:
HAW HAW HAW !
CC-2000:
HA HA yea, you could, but all you’d do is let um know we can see um when they’re Cloaked, so it’s a no on that, but keep it in mind for next time, ok ! What else ?
B’IJIK-RR1:
We shall be VICTORIOUS, QAPLA’ !
PRAXIM-RR1:
YEA, I’m ready CC !
CC-2000:
Ok Fellas, we’ll see what happens and stay sharp, bye to both of you.
B’IJIK-RR1: CLEAR
PRAXIM-RR1: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
The Propulsion Systems of Chiron Intergalaxy’s ships, are the fastest known. Beyond an extremely high level of maintenance, the applications of Gallicite and Polyferranide enhance performance. Then, two additional features support this efficiency.

First, is that Chiron has a private source, for superior type Dilithium Strata.
Each “Rock” is evaluated, and only the best of the best, are used in Chiron Vessels. Each set of Warp Systems on each ship, beyond the Chrystal in use, has at least one spare Chrystal available. This unique source for this extremely Hi-Grade material, is identified as the Planet “Ridan” in script.

Second, is the manner in which the Chrystal’s are aligned.
Chiron has a patented Magnetic Articulation Frame Alignment System, where after the Strata is installed in the Frame, the Frame is then positioned on six axis’, by Magnetic Fields, aligning and keeping the output of the System at peak efficiency. This alignment is Computer controlled, and ongoing during Warp flight. All Chiron Class Vessels have a seven digit Warp Speed Display, and frequently in a Ship’s normal operations, two of the primary digits will display a “9”. There has been only one instance of a display showing all Nines (9.999999).

Though the Frame Architecture is highly classified and no picture/drawings can be shown,
one may view the six Axes’ by clicking on the following link:
CHIRON PATENTED MAGNETIC DILITHIUM ARTICULATION FRAME AXIS DIAGRAM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3...tionalaxis.jpg

Last edited by SWHouston; October 18 2010 at 07:45 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote