View Single Post
Old October 15 2010, 03:10 AM   #108
J. Allen
Easily Influenced By Friends

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Is Netflix a Rip-off?

^ You're right, and I didn't even notice. Fortunately, I'm happy enough with all the seasons of Better Off Ted, every season of King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad, Married With Children, The Office (UK & US), and Dead Like Me.

I love the fact that Netflix has so many TV series. I love movies, but it's nice to watch TV episodes in HD and all at once if I like.

DieselFreak wrote: View Post
I love Netflix. My dad even works for Redbox (The red machines at Wal-Mart with $1 DVD rentals) and we both use Netflix, even though my dad has about a good 1200 DVD's laying around our house that are supposed to be going in and out of machines.
Hey, Redbox is awesome too. If I just want to watch a new release for a night, I go half a block up the road, rent it, watch it and bring it back the next day, all for $1.

1001001 wrote: View Post
Netflix is awesome.

We've never had problems with the mailing system, and the unlimited on-line access is great.

My entertainment budget is shiveringly small, and $8 a month gives me DVDs and thousands of hours of instant streaming TV series' and movies right at my fingertips. If this is the way things are going, bring it on!
-=- I still wish upon stars -=-
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote