View Single Post
Old October 10 2010, 04:22 PM   #14
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: ST: Shaping a Cardassian - The Shadow of the Order

Nerys Dukat wrote: View Post
But I also understand why they're angry...after being sold by their own people to the Cardassians, in the past, now they've been cut off from all contact with anything outside the Union. They're "dead" to their families, and that's not fair either.
The Mar'kuu Group didn't have former Federation colonists in mind, when they sealed the borders and decided to rebuild their home.

But at least they had an idea what to do with those planets. Not a perfect idea, but better than Central Command's
Nerys Dukat wrote: View Post
I have to admit, when you mentioned the Oralian meeting, I was worried too. Even I thought Jarol had become cruel in her middle age, and was very relieved to know that she was going to protect the Oralians.
Good Everyone was supposed to be worried together with Brenok And relieved a moment later...

I imagine she says that "Because" word in the same tone as Gul Dukat, when he told Weyoun that he couldn't kill all humans. I don't know why, but she said it like that in my mind

"Reagan, it appears, is really only an ardent unionist if the unions in question are in Poland" - Stephen King, Skeleton Crew
Gul Re'jal is offline   Reply With Quote