To: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
To: HOUSTON-9400:
To: COMPTON-MB1:
To: CREWMEMBER:
To: YI CANG:
To: DOCTOR-ML10:
To: SATELK-TB1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LIFESIGNS DETECT – DEAD – WEAK – EVALUATION - SITUATION CRITICAL FOR HUMANOID LIFEFORMS
SENSOR SWEEP – PARTICAL OMISSIONS DETECTED – HEAT BLOOM – CLOAKED VESSEL DETECTED
LOCATE VESSEL - STARBOARD VENTRAL – 8000 KILOMETERS – ROMULAN WARBIRD – D’DERIDEX CLASS

CC-2000:
Prax, their situation is critical, align the Osiris up where we can transfer power over to them, close enough to use a Tractor Beam if we need to, and extend our shields over them full strength, ok. Let me let SW know what’s going on here, be back shortly.

CONNECT – INTERNAL COM – HOUSTON-9400:

CC-2000:
SW, we got a problem out near the Narendra Conduit entrance !

HOUSTON-9400:

What kind of problem !?

CC-2000:
The Osiris has detected one of the Akira Class Ships, and it is drifting with no power. I’m aligning the Osiris up now to transmit power over to it, and am going to transport the Synthetics to it as well, to see if we can get their power back online.
HOUSTON-9400:
You mean it doesn’t have any power at all, what about the Crew, they ok ?!
CC-2000:
Not really, some dead and others have very weak Lifesigns, I’m alerting Sick Bay as well. You should contact Starfleet and make them aware of this.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ok I will, but what happened, you know !?
CC-2000:
Ahhh.... can I defer that to a later conversation... ok ?
HOUSTON-9400:
Ummm... ok, so you don’t want to let Starfleet know that you do know, that right ?
CC-2000:
I don’t mind them knowing, it’s just we don’t need to let them know HOW I know it, see, and I’m transmitting the Coordinates to your Screen now.
HOUSTON-9400:
Ahh... that’s pretty close to Romulan Space !
CC-2000:
Yea, that’s the problem, but, let’s not get into that now, just so you won’t have to admit to anything, ok.
HOUSTON-9400:
I see, ok, let me get in touch with them now, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
UPLOAD – AKIRA SPECIFICATIONS – OSIRIS COMPUTER
ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT SYNTHETIC UNIT - C4T39 C4T40 C4T43 – AKIRA ENGINEERING
ASSIGN DUTY – ESTABLISH POWER SYSTEM – PRIORITY LIFE SUPPORT
ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT SYNTHETIC UNIT - C4T44 – COMMUNICATIONS SECTION
ASSIGN DUTY – ESTABLISH AKIRA INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM

TRANSMIT FOLLOWING MESSAGE – AKIRA INTERNAL COM:
Attention Akira Personnel, this is the Chiron Private Vessel Osiris, we are attempting to transmit power to your Vessel now. We have transported several of our Synthetic Personnel Units to your Vessel. Please do not harm them or interfere with their rescue or repair attempts.
REPEAT MESSAGE – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V - MEDICAL BAY 1

CC-2000:
Ralph, I don’t know if you’re aware, but we’re trying to assist one of the Starfleet vessels which is nearly decompressed, you need to get ready for an influx of patients, or I might just transport you over to it, ok !

COMPTON-MB1:

Will do CC, you know how many I may expect ?

CC-2000:
It’s supposed to have a Crew of 500, ok !
COMPTON-MB1:
OH YOU’RE KIDDING !
CC-2000:
Not really, we’re detecting that 18 are dead, 149 have very weak Lifesigns, and the others are still in reasonable shape I think, but they are restricted to certain areas of the Ship. I have our Synths transported to their Engineering Section now, and am trying to get their Power back on line.
COMPTON-MB1:
Gees ok, I’ll do what I can, bring um on !

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V – CAP 1:

CC-2000:
Prax, how ya doing buddy !?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
I got Power over to them, and the Shields extended too, but why the Shields, they in some kind of trouble out there ?
CC-2000:
Don’t ask buddy, I’ll get into that later, just make sure those Shields are as strong as you can make um.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
UOO.. ok, looking at that now.

AKIRA INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS ESTABLISHED – MESSAGE BEING TRANSMITTED
AKIRA MARGINAL POWER ESTABLISHED – LIFE SUPPORT MINIMUM – REQUIRED RECOVERY – 18 MINUTES
ESTABLISH REMOTE CONTROL – SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN C4T44
VISUAL NOTIFICATION – AKIRA CREWMEMBER – LABORED BREATHING

CC-2000/C4T44:
Hay fella, you ok, we got your Life Support coming back on line now, breathe deeply.
CREWMEMBER:
Ohh wow (gasp) what the hell are you, some kind of Android machine !
CC-2000/C4T44:
Hay, I’m trying to help you out here, no need to be insulting, what ship is this ?
CREWMEMBER:
This is the USS Thunderchild, did you do this to us !?
CC-2000/C4T44:
NO WAY fella, we’re a private vessel that just happened to come along, looked like you needed some help, ok ! What’s your name ?
CREWMEMBER:
I’m Commander Yi Cang, I’m the First Officer of this Vessel.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Oh ok, but are you ok now, you need to go to Sick Bay maybe ?
YI CANG:
No, I can make it ok, I was trying to get to Engineering to get the Life Support back online.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Well, we’ve got it recovering the Vessel now, but you probably need to go there anyway, who s the Captain of this Vessel ?
YI CANG:
That would be Captain Satelk, he’s probably on the Bridge, or on his way to Engineering as well.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Ok, tell ya what, I’m going to transport my Medical Technician and some of the Osiris Crew over here, to help with the injured, that ok with you Commander ?
YI CANG:
Oh ok, so... you’re what, a Crewmember of the Osiris ?
CC-2000/C4T44:
Ha, not exactly, I’m just speaking to you through this Synthetic you see here. And I have three other Synthetic Personnel Units onboard to assist with this, ok.
YI CANG:
Oh ok, I understand now, I sorta herd your message, but I was just too out of it to pay much attention, sorry.
CC-2000/C4T44:
That’s ok Commander, let me help you up now.

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V - MEDICAL BAY 1

CC-2000:
Ralph, I’m going to just transport you over to the Akira Vessel’s Sick Bay, no use in bringing them over to the Osiris, ok !
COMPTON-MB1:
Fine with me CC, transport Joseph over there with me too.
CC-2000:
JOSEPH !, you want him to go too !
COMPTON-MB1:
Yea, he can help out, I’ve been coaching him on his First Aid and some other stuff, but I can explain that all later, ok !
CC-2000:
Well ok, here goes...

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT – COMPTON – JOSEPH – THUNDERCHILD SICK BAY
COM REQUEST - COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10
OPEN CHANNEL - COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10

DOCTOR-ML10:

CC, I’m getting a notification from the Osiris about a Medical Emergency, do you need me ?

CC-2000:
YES, it would be nice if you could help, but, you’ll have to do your thing through one of the Synthetics, I don’t want you to show yourself to them. I’ll explain that later, ok.
DOCTOR-ML10:
Well... that’s very curious, but ok.
CC-2000:
Stand by Doctor, I’m connecting you to Synthetic Technician C4T43 now.

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT – SYNTHETIC C4T43 – THUNDERCHILD SICK BAY
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED - CAP1:

CC-2000:
Prax, I need some of your Crew to help over there, ok ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sure, take as many as you need, can I help too ?
CC-2000:
No, you stay and keep an eye on those Shields, here, let me show you the Scan, but, don’t say anything about what you see out there, ok.

TRANSFER IMAGE – SENSOR DATA – CLOAKED SHIP – OSIRIS CAP-1

PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ohhh I see now, there’s a Ship cloaked out there, is that right !?
CC-2000:
That’s what I see buddy, I think they did this, and are sorta hanging around to see what happens.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
What then, would they have boarded the Akira Ship, if we hadn’t shown up, or worse ?
CC-2000:
Who knows, but, we’re in their way I think, and they just may take a notion to do something about it.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Should I bring the Weapons online ?
CC-2000:
NO no, we don’t want to alert them that we know they’re there, I’m taking a chance on that anyway, by shielding the Thunderchild. BUT, you keep your finger on the “Shoot” button, just in case, and if they start arming their Weapons, blow the hell out of um, got that buddy !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Got it... Thunderchild, so that’s who they are, but do you know how they did it to them ?
CC-2000:
Not sure about that buddy, maybe a EM Pulse, and it knocked all their Computers out, maybe. Anyway, I transported Compton over to it, and the Doctor is there now too.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, so I’ll just sit here and keep an eye on those guys, right.
CC-2000:
That’s it for now buddy, gotta go see if I can find their Captain, ok, bye.

DETECT – POWER RESTORATION – THUNDERCHILD ENGINEERING
CEASE POWER TRANSFER - THUNDERCHILD

CC-2000/C4T44:
Hay, which way is the Bridge ?
CREWMEMBER:
That way. (points finger)

CC-2000/C4T44:
Hello, I’m from the Osiris, we’re helping you, is the Captain here ?

SATELK-TB1:

I’m Captain Satelk, do you know what happened to us ?

CC-2000/C4T44:
Umm... ahh no Captain, I sure don’t, we were in the vicinity on a regular Supply Route we have, and saw that you were adrift, stopped to help, that’s about it.
SATELK-TB1:
I see, but... can you stop you message now.

CEASE – REPEATING MESSAGE

CC-2000/C4T44:
Sorry about that, I’ve been a little busy helping out around here, are you ok, you need any Medical Assistance here ?
SATELK-TB1:
No, we are ok now, but did you see any other Ship, or any reason for this ?
CC-2000/C4T44:
Ahh... no Captain, we sure didn’t, we just saw you, started transferring Power to you, I have several other Synthetic Units, and several of our Organic Crew on board. Hope you don’t mind.
SATELK-TB1:
Under the circumstances, I do not mind at all, but I must report this to my Command now.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Well ok, if you must, but, I’ve already alerted Star Fleet about this.
SATELK-TB1:
Oh, I see, so you are aware of our affiliation.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Ahh yea, USS Thunderchild, Star Fleet, Federation, yea... we aware of what and who you are. And, just to make sure you know who we are.. we’re the Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation Private Vessel Osiris, Captain Praxim Commanding. Herd of us ?
SATELK-TB1:
Well no, not really, I don’t usually pay much attention to things like that. But, I see that you have your Shields around us, why is that ?
CC-2000/C4T44:
Oh...ahh... well I just didn’t want anything to hit your Vessel, it could have been an Asteroid that hit you, and made your Computers go down, maybe.
SATELK-TB1:
I doubt that, though I am uncertain as to just what did happen, I should at least thank you for your assistance.
CC-2000/C4T44:
You’re welcome, and... I guess I’ll go on back to your Sick Bay, and assist with the injured.
SATELK-TB1:
Yes, we will have things under control shortly.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Ok, just give the Osiris a call, if you need anything else, nice to have met you.

CC-2000/C4T44:
Hay, which way is Sick Bay ?
CREWMEMBER:
That way. (points finger)

CC-2000/C4T44:
Doctor, that you ?

DOCTOR/C4T43:

Yes, OH, you look very nice in that body.

CC-2000/C4T44:
Thanks... I think, but got any problems, things going ok ?
DOCTOR/C4T43:
I can’t believe this, their systems were only down for about two minutes, before it incapacitated the Crew, this ship must be in terrible shape, dangerous in fact, in my opinion.
CC-2000/C4T44:
This was one of the Ships which fought the Borg at Wolf 359, it’s possible they didn’t completely repair the damage from that.
DOCTOR/C4T43:
Well, it’s unconscienceable that they would put their Organic Crew in jeopardy like this, any Ship that is Space Worthy, should provide the Crew with at least an hour of available air, before things get this way. This thing deflated like a sieve.
CC-2000/C4T44:
Well, I can’t speak to that, but, I’m about to turn this Synthetic over to you, ok.

RETURN AUTONOMOUS FUNCTION – SYNTHETIC C4T44

DOCTOR/C4T43:
Very well, but it won’t be long before they are back on their feet completely, they just need to breathe some good air for a few minutes more.
CC-2000:
You know how many died ?
DOCTOR/C4T43:
Ohh ahh yes... twenty two was the final count, but the rest should recover nicely.
CC-2000:
Oh wow, somebody ought to pay for this dearly, our ships would support our Crews for hours, even days if they aren’t too active.
DOCTOR/C4T43:
Well yes, but that’s because of those Scans and the reconstitution process you can do on a Ship. You fix all the cracks, right ?
CC-2000:
Well !, that’s nice, I’m surprised you know that !
DOCTOR/C4T43:
I like to know who I’m working for, I’ve researched the Corporation information.
CC-2000:
Apparently, but, do you have any sense as to how much longer our assistance will be needed here ?
DOCTOR/C4T43:
Not much longer at all, there are just a few Patients trickling in now, maybe an hour or so more.
CC-2000:
Ok, I’m going to let you continue, and if you need anything, just call, ok, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED - CAP1:

CC-2000:
Hay buddy, how’s our Cloaked Friends doing out there ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
They’ve gone, I saw their Heat Bloom really rise, and a trail toward Romulan Space.
CC-2000:
I see that now, wow, this is the first time any of us has been close to a Romulan Ship like that.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Think they could have hurt us, if they had wanted to ?
CC-2000:
Not with their Weapons, I’ve done a lot of research on their abilities, but, this new Electromotive Pulse Weapon they seem to have, kinda makes me nervous.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
But we’re Shielded really good, aren’t we ?
CC-2000:
Yea, pretty well, we probably could have stood up to it, but, ya never know until ya try, or, gather more information on it, if possible.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
We could do that right, get the information and see if we’re ok !
CC-2000:
Aww naaaa... that’d make us Spy on the Romulans, we wouldn’t want to do that.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Yea sure, like we don’t Spy on the Borg, like that !
CC-2000:
HA, exactly, but, the Doctor says they’ll need to be over there for another hour or so, I think we can drop the Shields now, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sure, doing that now... there, they’re naked again. But what happened exactly, they lost air so quick ?
CC-2000:
Yep, happened very quickly, but that’s their problem, we’ve offered them to do those Scans on all their Vessels. No takers as of yet.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
What’s next ?
CC-2000:
Well, after we get our people back onboard, it’s on to Cold Station, let your Passenger off, and come on back home. But now, I got to get back with SW, he’s probably wondering what’s going on.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, talk to you later, bye.
PRAXIM-CAP1:CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
In the continuing diversification of Chiron Intergalaxy, some very qualified People have been assigned to head the Departments Operations. Selections have been made from various Species in the Galaxy. Pictures and a general description of the Chiron Corporate officials and their duty, can be found by following the link below.
[COLOR=#006699]http://www.trekbbs.com/showpost.php?p=3976420&postcount=2[/COLOR]

Last edited by SWHouston; October 9 2010 at 07:16 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote