To: HUGH-OPS1:
To: GOVAL-OPS1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AUTONOTIFY - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED – ARRIVAL HUGH PLANET
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

CC-2000:
Hay buddy, I see you made the trip ok.

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Sure did, and I’ve started transporting them down now, but about that one I’m supposed to take back to Cold Station ?

CC-2000:
Ahh ok, what about him ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Where should I put him for the trip, we had the others in one of the Cargo Bays, there ?
CC-2000:
No, just put him in Guest Quarters, ummm.... how about A-141, then you can just put one of the Synthetics in that compartment, and seal the Door to the rest of that Deck, that ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Oh yea, that’ll do, as long as he isn’t wandering around or like that.
CC-2000:
No problem, I’ll write a quick activities interface program for the Synthetic, and they both can just stay in there till you get back to Cold Station.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, that’ll do I guess.
CC-2000:
Ha ok buddy, but let me get in touch with Hugh and your Passenger, and I’ll transport him to his quarters, ok, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED – SET FORMAT 83

HUGH-OPS1:

Hello.

CC-2000:
Greetings Hugh, this is Chiron CC, I see that the people are being transported down to you now.
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, Captain Praxim contacted me a while ago, and we are getting them settled now.
CC-2000:
Good, and do you have enough Supplies and Food for everyone now ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, thank you Chiron CC, we are well supplied, and have made increases in our Planting of the Crops to make more for ourselves. But, will you give us more people here, how are you doing that ?
CC-2000:
Oh.. ahh well, we have umm... accidentally encountered the Borg from time to time, and thought that we would release them from the Hive Mind. You understand that we do not agree with that type servitude, don’t you ?
HUGH-OPS1:
OH YES, of course, I completely agree, so as time passes, there may be more brought to us here, is that right ?
CC-2000:
Well yea... that is a possibility, is that ok with you and the others ?
HUGH-OPS1:
YES, we will accept any that you wish to deliver to us, as long as we have enough to support them. I wish all of the Borg could be returned to their Families and Worlds, but here is better than on a Ship out there, and assimilating others.
CC-2000:
I agree completely, and am glad you do as well, but, with the influx of others as we are doing, have you considered what the future holds for you. What if you were to start producing Food Stuffs, which could be traded to others for things you need.
HUGH-OPS1:
Well yes, we have good soil here, I am told it is of superior quality to produce our needs, we could do that quite easily, if only we had a facility to transport it to another World. Would you do that for us ?
CC-2000:
Umm... well I could, let me think about that, and I’ll get back to you on it ok. But another thing, the soil you mentioned, very high quality to grow Food stuffs, would you mind if I were to take some for a Test on another Planet ?
HUGH-OPS1:
No, take all you wish, from what I know, we are the only ones here on this Planet, will it affect our production of what we need ?
CC-2000:
Oh no, I had thought to take it from an area away from your Fields, you won’t even know it’s gone, ok.
HUGH-OPS1:
I have no problem with that then, take as much as you wish.
CC-2000:
Very well and thank you, ahh... is Goval available to speak to me now ?
HUGH-OPS1:
Yes, just a minute, I’ll get him for you.

GOVAL-OPS1:

Yes, this is Goval.

CC-2000:
Hello Goval, this is Chiron CC, are you ready to go to see the Doctor ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
OH YES, I thought this moment would never arrive, YES, I am ready !
CC-2000:
Ha ok then, but do you have any belongings to take with you ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
No, there is nothing here I wish to take, only myself.
CC-2000:
Ok then, I’m going to transport you up to our ship the Osiris now, and into your Quarters for the trip. Also, I will assign a Synthetic Person to you, he will remain close outside your Quarters, and assist you in anything you need during the trip, is that acceptable to you ?
GOVAL-OPS1:
Yes, thank you for your consideration, and... I am ready now, if you are.
CC-2000:
I am, please step back away from the Communications Console, and say good by to Hugh for me.
GOVAL-OPS1:
I understand, there, and Hugh is aware of my departure.

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT DRONE GOVAL – OSIRIS – GUEST A-141 – EXECUTE
ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN C4T44 – GUEST CORRIDOR A - EXECUTE
UPLOAD – ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM - SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN C4T44
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED

CC-2000:
Hay buddy, Goval has been transported to his Quarters, and I have a little chore for you there before you leave.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, what ?
CC-2000:
Move the Ship in a southerly direction, I’m going to do some scans on the Soil there, and transport some up to the Osiris.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sure, entering navigational directives now, like that ?
CC-2000:
Yeaaaa.... that’s good, hang on.... yea, this will do nicely...

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – ANALYZE SOIL CONTAMINANTS – REMOVE
ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT 196,000 CUBIC FEET – CARGO BAY 1, 2 - EXECUTE

CC-2000:
Ok buddy, got it, you can take off any time now.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, I’m ouda here, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED – GUEST QUARTERS A-141

CC-2000:
Goval, you there ?
GOVAL-GQ141:
Yes, I am here Chiron CC !
CC-2000:
Ok, I’ve transported Synthetic T-44 to assist you if you need it, it’s out in the corridor now, it can show you how to access the Food Replicator if you are hungry, and anything else you need, ok.
GOVAL-GQ141:
Yes, thank you Chiron CC, the accommodations are quite acceptable, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this, thank you very much.
CC-2000:
Sure, no problem, but if I may ask, you have spoken to the Doctor, and are aware that once your Implants are removed, well....
GOVAL-GQ141:
Yes Chiron CC, I know what will happen, and I am willing to accept that fait, just so I can return to my Planet, and search for my Wife and Children.
CC-2000:
Umm... yes, I hope you can find them, but... just where are you from ?
GOVAL-GQ141:
I am Argelian, my home was on Argelius II, we called it Nelphia, that is where I will attempt to return to search for my family.
CC-2000:
I see, and while you are with the Doctor, I’ll try to do some research on it, and see if I can help any.
GOVAL-GQ141:
OH YES, thank you Chiron CC, that would be very nice to hear of the situation there.

ALERT – LONG RANGE SENSORS – DETECT – VESSEL – STARFLEET CLASS AKIRA – INACTIVE

CC-2000:
Uoo Goval, excuse me, I got something that’s come up here, I’ll talk to you later, ok !
GOVAL-GQ141:
Certainly Chiron CC, thank you again, good bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED - CAP1:

CC-2000:
Prax, you see that !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Yea, it looks like that thing is drifting, that’s one of those Akira Battleships of Starfleet, right !

CC-2000:
I’m dropping you out of Warp, and resetting Nav over to it, ok.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Sure, go ahead.
CC-2000:
I can’t believe this, I can’t detect ANY power sources which are operative on it !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
OH WOW, Life Support too, is the Crew dead ?
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
The CC-2000 Computer of Chiron Intergalaxy, has a very large capacity to control internal and external functions of the Corporation, including direct operations of the Synthetic Personnel. However, there is always a possibility of a system failure. Duplicate (backup) files of the Main Systems Programs, are Encrypted, Zipped (compressed) and distributed to Chiron Ship’s Computers, as a safeguard, in case of catastrophic failure. As a security precaution, all of the Ships have some of the files, but no single Ship has all of the files.

Last edited by SWHouston; October 8 2010 at 10:07 AM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote