View Single Post
Old October 5 2010, 04:22 AM   #44
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: Star Trek: Shaping a Cardassian - Among the Dragons

Nerys Dukat wrote: View Post
Kapoor definitely does have a tendency to speak and act without thinking...and THAT is even by human standards. Maybe some Cardassian discipline will be a good thing for her.
Do you think there still is a chance to "train" her?

I don't know how he could make a comment like saying he wanted Ullmann to live in her "hell" and not think that she believed every bit of it. I had thought he WANTED her to believe everything.
You're right. Good point. You know him better than I do

But I still think he didn't fully realise how much he had scared her. He was very careful not to physically touch her. From where he stands, he thinks he didn't cross some lines. He just didn't understand it from her point of view, not to full extent. And surely didn't think he had brought her to a point where she would try to attack him (or defend herself, because she surely saw it as defence).

If he expected she would tell Jarol? I don't know. I don't think so.
Did he figure she'd be too scared to say something?
He knew she assumed all Cardassians were bad. He probably assumed Ullmann would think the same about Jarol and wouldn't expect Jarol to understand her problem. He didn't think Jarol would see his behaviour as a problem.