::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
From: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED Ė MEDICAL LAB 10
To: CC-2000:
To: PRESSMAN- C1:
To: PRAXIM-CAP1:
To: BíIJIK-CBG1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CC-2000:
Hello Doctor, I see the Osiris is there at Cold Station.

DOCTOR-ML10:

Yes it is CC, theyíre picking up the Drones to transport to Hugh now.

CC-2000:
Are you holding any of them there for Counseling ?
DOCTOR-ML10:
Yes, three of them, and I have been talking to some of the Drones at the Hugh Planet as well.
CC-2000:
I see, and how are they doing ?
DOCTOR-ML10:
Some ok, and some not so. There are about four there, which could be brought back here, for more intensive services, but, what about that Module for them ?
CC-2000:
Doctor, itís been approved, but we need to do some work on it first, it will be several days before itís ready to be delivered out to you.
DOCTOR-ML10:
I see, Iím sorry if I seem impatient, I just want to get more direct help to them as soon as possible.
CC-2000:
I understand, and appreciate your conviction to this, but, Iíve been reading a little, and is what weíre dealing with, with them, like the Post Traumatic Syndrome, that ?
DOCTOR-ML10:
Yes, but only in part. Iím dealing with several Species, and they vary as to the effect of having been Assimilated. Several are having to deal with Body Dysmorphic issues, since we canít remove all their implants. The range is quite extensive as far as nomenclature for their problems. However, on a lighter side of this, Iíve had a great time visiting your Pleasure Tour Ships.
CC-2000:
Oh really, great, Iím glad thereís some relief here for you !
DOCTOR-ML10:
Yes, Iíve met all four Captains and introduced myself to the Medical Staff, and have personally treated several of the Passengers for one thing or another.
CC-2000:
They are really nice Vessels, those old Sailing Ships they used on Earth, donít have anything on our stuff !
DOCTOR-ML10:
Yes, but there is one thing that I would like to discuss with you, that being you were aware that I so enjoy Singing, mostly Classical selections ?
CC-2000:
I was aware of that from your Resume, but why do you mention that ?
DOCTOR-ML10:
Well, I have enjoyed performing for the Crew of Voyager on several occasions, and I wondered what you would think, if I set up a moderate Performance Schedule, on one or more of the Tour Ships, sort of a Concert schedule.

COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
OH, ahh.... well I donít see any harm in that, youíd need to arrange that with our Hospitality Director, Miss Joval, Iím sure it can be arranged if we have the proper Holographic facilities available.
DOCTOR-ML10:
Good, Iíll contact her, and Iím really glad you approve of this, Iíve really wanted to get back into Singing again, I really enjoy it.
CC-2000:
Well, as I said, you certainly have my approval, but, you need to work it out with the Staff, ok.
DOCTOR-ML10:
I shall, thank you, thatís all I had.
CC-2000:
Ok, talk to you later, bye.
DOCTOR-ML10: CLEAR
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
Hello Eric, I see youíre back at the Main Hive, ready to go again ?

PRESSMAN- C1:

Sure am CC, and weíll do this just like before, move out, wait, then get in touch, right.

CC-2000:
Depends, if you show up in a dangerous area, you can just turn your Transmitter on, let me see where youíre at, mark, mine, then get back in the Conduit. I donít want to take on any more than necessary, this is just a preliminary look around. Once we get a Map, you can go back and do a more extensive visit, ok.
PRESSMAN- C1:
Got it, so.... I guess Iíll start now, bye.
PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR
OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED

CC-2000:
Hay buddy, about to get under way there !

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Yea, got um onboard just now, and Iím off to Hughís planet, right.

CC-2000:
Thatís it, but is Charley going to get off now, or wait till later ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Heís already back on Cold Station CC, but that guy Joseph is still onboard, that ok ?
CC-2000:
HA, yea, heís really getting a good ride around the Galaxy for the first time heís been on outer space !
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Yea he sure is, I donít think he knows where all heís been though.
CC-2000:
Thatís ok, itís probably better that way ha, but youíll be back toward Earth before long, so we can deal with him later.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Ok, weíre set here, anything else ?
CC-2000:
No, thatís it, have a good trip, bye.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
CC-2000:
Umm... I got Pressman looking at the Borg, Maxwell about to check out the Cardassians... so...

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:

CC-2000:
Greetings Captain BíiJik.

BíIJIK-CBG1:

Hello Computer, what is it ?

CC-2000:
I have an issue to discuss with you, are you aware of what is called, VItHay' Yuvtlhe' ?

BíIJIK-CBG1:
I was in the Klingon Diplomatic Service, of course I do, that is the Klingon equivalent of your Plausible Deniability.
CC-2000:
Ummm... YES !, I need to speak to you on a private Channel. Your Ready Room ?
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Authorís Note:
As is the policy of Chiron Intergalaxy, the safety of its sentient employees is a primary objective. The development of Synthetic Personnel, is an extension of that concern. There are Four Models of Synthetics, all which are equipped with the Living Cell Memory Modules, sized according to the Syntheticís duty.
The basic Class 4 (Silver) Technician Unit, is the least complex model.
Next, is the Class 3 (Green) Support Unit, which has been designed for exceptional strength.
The Class 2 (Blue) Coordinator Unit, has basic control and direction of the Class 3 and 4 Synthetics.
The Class 1 (Gold) Command Unit, has the highest Memory capacity of all, and controls all Synthetics assigned to it.
Each Synthetic has an Abdominal Compartment, where Weapons and other (smaller) essential Equipment can be inconspicuously housed, and are able to generate Defensive Shields around themselves and an Organic, should the situation arise. All Synthetics Living Cell Memory Modules, have resident Defensive Programs to aggressively protect Chiron Personnel in dangerous situations, and are assigned to handle any risky task of Shipís operations. These Units do not require Gravity, Atmosphere or replenishment of any kind, can operate in extreme heat or cold environments, and have an unlimited service expectancy. The personel Defensive Shield each can generate, is derived from Borg Technology.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote