Thread: I Feel Odd...
View Single Post
Old September 16 2010, 08:05 PM   #25
Warp Coil
Rear Admiral

Re: I Feel Odd...

It's been 12 years since I graduated high school. It's sometimes difficult for me to fathom how that much time could have possibly passed. I still have very fond memories of my senior year of high school and my freshman year of college. Those were the "good times" that I think about every once in a while. I had a really nice circle of friends, few cares in the world, and a lot of fun. Every once in a while, I yearn to return to those days. To have all of those people around me once again. The good news is that I am still friends with many of those people, though we are now more spread out and may not see one another that often. But we've all grown up. We've got jobs and responsibilities and the "real world". Some have started families. All I want is to get everyone together again and just hang out and have a good time, but that'll never happen because of conflicting schedules, busy lives or geographical barriers. It sucks but it's just the way it is.
"I managed to find Uno and Checkers, and also parts of Battleship and most of the pieces of Candy Land, which I figure, I can mix together to create a fabulous new game, CandyShipBattleLand. War never tasted so good." - Lorelai Gilmore
Warp Coil is offline   Reply With Quote