Thread: I Feel Odd...
View Single Post
Old September 16 2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Provider of kibbles
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to macloudt
Re: I Feel Odd...

Nardpuncher wrote: View Post
I'm not sure if I really understand what you were feeling as you said yourself it was hard to describe, but I do know that our minds can start to act strange if you stay up really late, and it's not from being tired. You just start getting a weird meditative state that may be conducive to strange indescribable feelings.
I was thinking this as well. I've had insomnia all my life and my mind can take me to some pretty strange places early in the morning. I can remember lying awake when I was 8 or 9 with a strange feeling in my stomach and wondering why I was here and what my purpose was. Pretty heavy stuff for a kid!

Keep in mind that several of those people with families and careers are unhappy, despite supposedly "living the dream". Time does tend to go faster when you're older (I can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm 42), but you're still pretty young and will have opportunities that some of your Facebook friends may never have. I don't know your full circumstances, but Jenee's suggestion of a change of scenery may be beneficial in terms of helping you to move on. Strength.
Get on macloudt's bad side, and she'll Knit 1, Purl 2 your ass--Melakon

High-quality, beautiful hand knit items in support of charity available at Neighbourworks - Close Knit Style. Check it out!
macloudt is offline   Reply With Quote