View Single Post
Old September 15 2010, 03:14 PM   #84
kes7
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek: Tesseract -- Part II

ares93 -- I promise I'm trying! I'll tell you all what I told the folks at Ad Astra ... until November, this story is going to be slow-moving because of my job. After that, I can pick up the pace again, but right now, I'm just buried in work! Sorry for the delay, but I hope you'll find it worth sticking with. Thanks for reading.

Gibraltar
-- Wrong? How could it possibly go wrong? Maren, brain injured and aiming a phaser set to kill at Icheb's head? Attempting to bluff her way out of a situation with an unstable ex-Borg while about to pass out? I see no possible way that this could end up any way but a-okay! Oh, wait. I'm kidding. Yeah, she's playing a risky game for sure. We'll see if her gamble pays off, or if something else happens in the meantime. Thanks for the comments!

oldstredshrtevr -- I don't blame you in the slightest for being less than trustful of Lakwa. I mean, is there anyone in this story who seems particularly trustworthy so far? As for Maren's "tactical efficiency" ... well, she's trying. Hmm. Do you think Icheb is as impressed as you are? Thanks so much for the nice review of this chapter. I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it.