View Single Post
Old September 13 2010, 10:06 PM   #9
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral
Location: ...But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
Re: ST comic caption contest #6: "Well, actually..."

Thanks for the win!

McCoy: "No, no, like this. Steeple the fingers, acting as bony and arthritic as possible, and then...'Excellent'. Take care you draw it out".

Sulu: "It's no use, doctor! I can't!"

Spock: "The mission to Montiburns III will proceed much more smoothly, lieutenant, if we use the traditional greeting".

Number One: "...and when a new, potentially hostile lifeform is bearing down on us, that's when I need to be at my best. In this situation, I use Boyce's Brainbooster, the only stimulant product scientifically proven to--"

Pike: "Dammit, you two, can you make the damn commercial some other time?"

Picard: "We appreciate the situation, Admiral, but you've interrupted the Happy Days marathon. May I submit that the crisis on Daled IV can wait?"

Admiral (offpanel, onscreen): "We're beginning to regret the lounge-style decor on the Galaxy-class bridge".

Spock: "Remarkable".

McCoy: "What?"

Spock: "Although I can determine no logical cause for the disquiet, I'm suddenly concerned that I may have left the iron on".
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, and the best of us is washed away.

Last edited by Deranged Nasat; September 13 2010 at 10:52 PM.
Deranged Nasat is offline   Reply With Quote