With: PRESSMAN- C1:
With: MAXWELL BS-1:
With: MAXWELL RR-1:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COM REQUEST - PCV AGAMEMNON CHIGCO A38Y5H CONFERENCE

CC-2000:
Greetings Thara, welcome home !

THARA- CAP-1:

Thank you Computer, it’s nice to be back.

CC-2000:
You’re scheduled for a Transwarp Coil, and a complete Structural Scan, so, just park the Agamemnon and Chief Loomis will move it in for you.
THARA- CAP-1:
We’ll have to leave the Ship, completely, right ?
CC-2000:
Yes, that’s right, we have to evacuate the Atmosphere completely to do the Scan, so all personnel and anything else that relies on atmosphere, will have to be removed, just for 24 hours or so, then a while longer for the Coil, other checks, and we have a couple Synthetics ready for you as well.
THARA- CAP-1:
I understand, we’ll start that now.
CC-2000:
Great, and have a nice couple days rest here with us, ok.
THARA- CAP-1:
We will, thank you, bye.
THARA- CAP-1: CLEAR

COM REQUEST - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V CONFERENCE

CC-2000:
Hay buddy, about to get under way !

PRAXIM-CAP1:

Yea, I’m ready to go !

CC-2000:
Ha, I see that !, but tell Compton that you’ll be at Cold Station later today, his guest may want to disembark then, but, we’ll be back there in about a day or so too, so, whatever.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
I’ll do that, and I’m supposed to pick up someone from that Hugh Planet, right ?
CC-2000:
Yes, a Drone named Goval, you’ll be taking him to Cold Station, just him though.
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Umm.. ok.
CC-2000:
Ha, ok then, anything else ?
PRAXIM-CAP1:
Nope, that’s it, bye.
PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR

COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K CONFERENCE

CC-2000:
Gees, everybody’s online today, about to take off Eric ?

PRESSMAN- C1:

Yea, I’m ready too, but I’ll check in before I start with another Conduit System.

CC-2000:
YES, please do, anything else ?
PRESSMAN- C1:
Nope, I’m ouda here, bye.
PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR

COM REQUEST - PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R CONFERENCE

CC-2000:
Wow, greetings Captain Maxwell, how are you this morning Sir ?

MAXWELL BS-1:

I just wanted to see if you had any Synthetics for me ?

CC-2000:
I certainly do, and the next time you’re in Dock, they’ll be transported aboard, Sir.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO MAXWELL BS-1 SCREEN
I need to talk to you privately, log off, and contact me on a private channel please.

MAXWELL BS-1:
Umm ok, I’ll log off now.
MAXWELL BS-1: CLEAR

COM REQUEST - PCV CHIRON CHIGCO C96N2R SECURED

CC-2000:
Good Sir, I see you’re in your Ready Room.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yes, what’s this about ?
CC-2000:
Well Captain, I need to do something here, and well... I don’t want SW to know about it.
MAXWELL RR-1:
UOO.. sounds serious, just what is it ?
CC-2000:
Well, it’s not all that serious, I just need to afford SW what is called “Plausible Deniability”, and I need your promise that this will be between us, before I will continue, Sir.
MAXWELL RR-1:
I see, so, you’re trying to protect him, in case something goes wrong, that it ?
CC-2000:
Yes.
MAXWELL RR-1:
I’ll go for that, whatcha got ?
CC-2000:
Well, just to get this started, Pressman has been scanning the Borg Hives, done just fine, nobody detected him, and we are gaining a LOT of very valuable information on the Borg, their technology and activities.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ahhh ok... give him a raise !
CC-2000:
Ha we may, but, recently I’ve been picking up some strange activities from Star Fleet channels about the Cardassians. Then, there was that Ship that followed you recently. Actually, I don’t have anything specific, I’m just suspicious and curious of what they’re up to.
MAXWELL RR-1:
HA HA HA, welcome to the Club !
CC-2000:
HA, yes, I see why you think that’s humorous, given your history of suspicion about them. But, you have the same “stealthy” technology on the Chiron, as does Pressman on the Sekhmet. Give you any ideas ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ohhh.. I see where you’re going with this, you want me to spy on the Cardassians, right !
CC-2000:
Exactly, and you need to check and see if that Mine in the Cardassian Conduit Exit is still operational now and then, when you can squeeze a little trip over there to check on it, right.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yea, like move on out into their space, cloaked, do some scans, come on back, and just keep that between us. So, if something goes wrong, the Corporation has a way out of it, right.
CC-2000:
That’s it, save for some Tactical procedures I’d want you to follow, it’s just that simple.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ya know, you’re pretty damn smart, you couldn’t have picked a better guy for the job, not just cause I’m out to get those bastards, but, if I screw this up, it’ll just go along with what I did before.
CC-2000:
Ahh well.... I hadn’t wanted to actually put it that way, but....
MAXWELL RR-1:
I’m IN !
CC-2000:
Ok, great, but I’m going to say something here, and you’re probably not going to like it.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Probably, go ahead though.
CC-2000:
Ok, there’s always a possibility of you being detected, we’ll have to deal with that if it happens. However, if you attempt to destroy one of their Ships, without checking with me first, I assure you, you personally won’t return from that mission in one piece, you got that !
MAXWELL RR-1:
You could do that !?
CC-2000:
Uoo yea.
MAXWELL RR-1:
That’s pretty frackin brazen of you, being a Computer !
CC-2000:
Well, take it or leave it, that’s the deal, this is for gathering information on a threatening Species, NOT to start a war with them. So you either agree to being cool about this, or we’d better not start it at all, which ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Wow, I can’t hardly believe this... but, ok, I screwed up pretty bad back then, and well.. I’m not going to do that again.
CC-2000:
Look Captain, I don’t want any friction between us, and I knew that this subject may just cause that. I want us to get this done “together”, like as friends and have a common goal that will benefit everyone. Can we just get by this subject, and make the best of this, I just have to set some limits on our actions, ok.
MAXWELL RR-1:
I understand, and this is no different than what I’ve heard in a Star Fleet briefing back then, except for the outcome.
CC-2000:
Ummm... I wish I was kidding, but, if push comes to shove, I’m going to protect SW and the Corporation, by whatever means I have available to me, sorry.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Understood, and it won’t come to that I promise, so... how you want to do this ?
CC-2000:
Ahh well... at your convenience, slip off into the Cardassian Conduit, out the other end, move away from the Conduit a ways, and just sit there for a while and see if they notice. Then, turn on your transmitter and see if we can talk without them noticing. Then it’s some Long Range Scans, and see if that’s noticed. Then once we find them, maybe move up close and see if that is noticed. Just a step at a time, so let’s not get in any hurry, we could do it in parts, ok !
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ok, I can do that, and I can decide when to start, right.
CC-2000:
That’s right, coming back or going out on your Route, you’ll have to encounter Manifold A, and just make a detour out there and take short a look, maybe an hour or so, nobody will notice. Then, IF we start getting anything substantive from this, we’ll adjust more time toward it. I’ll cover for you.
MAXWELL RR-1:
HA, this is awesome, who’d have ever thought I’d be conspiring with a Computer, on a Covert Mission into enemy territory !
CC-2000:
Hay, it’s old hat to me, Pressman and I have been doing this for some while now, but SW kinda knows what’s going on there. And in knowing that, it puts him in jeopardy with Star Fleet and the Federation, I’m just trying to limit his culpability.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Well, that’s good of you, but, gees... I still have difficulty realizing you’re a Computer, I never have been exposed to anything like you.
CC-2000:
HA, well... you can blame SW for that, but... we ok now, over any hard feelings ?
MAXWELL RR-1:
Yeaaa... actually if someone had put it to me like that back when I was in Star Fleet, I’d probably never have blown up those Cardassian ships.
CC-2000:
Ha well... let’s just not let it come anywhere near that. ok.
MAXWELL RR-1:
No problem, that it ?
CC-2000:
Yea, and when you get ready to do it, just come on a secure channel here with me, and I’ll get things set up to make this work right.
MAXWELL RR-1:
Ok, bye then.
MAXWELL RR-1: CLEAR
CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
Chiron Intergalaxy owns several of the Constellation Class Ships. They have been retrofitted, which constituted of a horizontal midline separation into Dorsal (upper) and Ventral (lower) Components. Then, Modules were made to be inserted, for various Missions and Objectives by the Corporation. The Modular Design is not a new concept, but extremely effective in the versatility of Chiron Vessels. Though a Ship can be separated, and Multi-Vector Assault possible, it is not intended in their use. All of the Transporter Class Vessels, have Atmospheric Capability, and Landing Struts.
A basic drawing of the design applications, can be seen by following this link. http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8374/chironrefit.png

Last edited by SWHouston; September 13 2010 at 05:56 PM.
SWHouston is offline   Reply With Quote