Re: New figures for 2010 including a look at 11th Doctor
I'd like to put my Eighth back in the set (he's the only one I took out) and have a different one on the display shelf.
The sign of a true collector!
Let's see, what have I bought so far...
- 1st Doctor (Color w/original Dalek)
- 1st Doctor (Unearthly Child variant)
- 2nd Doctor (Color w/TOMB Cyberman)
- 3rd Doctor (w/silver Dalek)
- 4th Doctor (x2)
- 4th Doctor (w/Classic TARDIS)
- 5th Doctor (sans celery, x2)
- 5th Doctor (Time Crash Variant w/celery)
- Castrovalva Regen Figure in Tom's outfit
- 5th Doctor (w/hat Planet of Fire variant)
- 6th Doctor (x2)
- 6th Doctor (Blue 'Real Time' variant)
- 6th Doctor (Androzani regeneration variant)
- 7th Doctor (White coat w/white Dalek)
- 7th Doctor (Brown coat w/Classic TARDIS)
- 7th Doctor (Serious/No Hat / from 11 Doc set / bought loose on eBay)
- 8th Doctor (11 Doctor's Set / bought loose on eBay)
- 9th Doctor
- 9th Doctor (Green Jumper variant)
- 10th Doctor
- 10th Doctor (TimeCrash variant w/blue suit)
- 11th Doctor (regeneration outfit)
- 11th Doctor
- 11th Doctor (Raggedy Doctor)
- Gold Dalek
- Sarah-Jane Smith & K-9 set
- Captain Jack Harkness (in trenchcoat and gun)
- Time Lord
- The K-1 ROBOT
- Cyberman (Tenth Planet)
- Cyberman (Invasion of the Cybermen)
- Cyberman (Earthshock)
- The Master (Anthony Ainley/Planet of Fire)
- Tom's Classic TARDIS
- Syl's Classic TARDIS
- Tennant's electronic TARDIS
- 9th/10th TARDIS Console Room playset
What do I still want?
The Master (Roger Delgado)
The new Dalek set w/the Special Weapons Dalek
The 'Soldier' Dalek in green camo
The 11 Doctors Set
What do I hope for?
Some UNIT soldiers
Dr. Harry Sullivan
Eric Robert's 'Master'
4th Doctor in Talons of Weng-Chiang gear
5th Doctor in Black Orchid outfit
3rd Doctor w/Bessie Set
"Censorship is telling a man he canít have a steak just because a baby canít chew it."
- Mark Twain
Last edited by The; September 13 2010 at 04:25 PM.